Tuesday, December 31, 2013

JANUARY release day!

ohhh I am so excited!

So, this release is larger than normal because it's technically our winter CHA release. (CHA=Craft & Hobby Association: trade show for those of you who are new...where stores buy product from manufacturers).  For the past two years, Paper Smooches had a booth at the winter CHA trade shows in California, but I decided not to have a booth again this year.  Even though we are not exhibiting, I thought it would be fun to have a larger release for old times sake.

The reason we are not exhibiting this year is simple really...it's a very stressful time for me (which spans about five months) and I just don't want to put myself through that at this time.  I may have a booth in the future (it sure was a TON of fun) but I want to make sure this venture is always super fun and I want to continue to enjoy the process.  I WILL be at the show though...I will be walking the floor.  I started going to trade shows 8 years ago and boy, do I love them!  Meeting (and hugging) people who love what I love is always a delight!

Please welcome our new DIES

Pinked Circles
(designed exclusively for us by our fabulous friend, Karolyn Loncon)


Scalloped Circles
(designed exclusively for us by our fabulous friend, Karolyn Loncon)


Frame 1
(designed exclusively for us by our fabulous friend, Karolyn Loncon)
(same shape as Duo Die 1, but this mat has a stitched edge)


Hello Words


Speech Bubbles 
(coordinates with our Talk Bubbles stamps)


Snowman


 Scrapbooking Savvy dies
Cardbooking


Documented


Our new stamps and dies will be available at midnight tonight.
(12:01am EST on Jan 1)

smooches
Kim

19 comments:

  1. ohh love that Duo Die sooo gorgeousss. Wishing you all the best for 2014 :)
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow and wow! Fabulous new release! Happy New Year - and for all your inspiration this year, thank you! For all the inspiration yet to come...woo hoooo!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful release! Sounds like you've made a great decision. All the best in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep!! OMG I'm LOVING the New Dies and looking forward to the Release tonight!! ;) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous New Year's Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just love these!!!! The stitched frame die is so fun and that snowman is just TOOOOOOOO cute! I think he's gonna have to come live at my house real soon! ;) Thanks for sharing all the fun new goodies a little early, they are just awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - these are all fabulous! Love the whimsy of the dies that Karolyn designed...she really is one A-MAZING lady!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhhh they're ALL wonderful! And I agree - CHA must be very stressful, and why put yourself through that. We love your stuff without needing to see it at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many awesome new dies!!! Totally love them all!! Thank you for bringing us such fun stamps and dies this year!!! All the best to you in 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FABULOUS new release Kim - ENJOY the show :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT release! I Every die is going on my wish list...Can't wait to get my hands on them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OHHHHHHHH MY! I looooove these dies! I was wondering why you were doing such a large release this month! I LOVE that you are doing the CHA release just like "old" times!!! HOOOOORAY for still having fun and loving what you do:)

    So sad I won't be able to go to CHA this year--- I have my fingers crossed to join in the fun next year <3 Can't wait to meet you!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the dies I hope to own them all♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on another fab release, Kim! I'll be at the show with Sparkle and Suzanne and I hope that we run into you on the floor. <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loven' your fabulous releases and have pinned all of them, but here is one, http://www.pinterest.com/pin/118641771407924247/ the Documented one

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.