Thursday, December 12, 2013

The PS Patrol

Hey friends.  I have a treat for you today - an extra one :)

I not only get to share 5 fantastic treasures that I found on the web...I get to share a link to an amazing blog that has an opportunity to win some Smooches!

First the inspiration - woohooo!

What's not to love?  This card is clean, pretty and it sparkles!!  It's brilliant that she added the sequins along the sentiment path - I am in love!


Just in time for Christmas, check out this beauty!  I love the metallic numbers, the holiday paper and fabulous design.  Super fun and flirty - I love it!



Heather's skills wow me ALL the time...but this card has me swooning.  I love that monochromatic blue chevron pattern...she shows off just the right amount!  Her coloring is flawless.  Darling card!


Who wouldn't LOVE to receive this brilliant card?  I LOVE every inch of Katie's card - well done girlie!


Chalkboard is still hot, hot, HOT!  And Larissa rocked it!  What a darling (perfect) bow...and the colored noses are super cute!


...and now for that link!  Visit the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog  to see what they have to giveaway.  You will want to check their blog often for your chance to win a TON scrappy goodies from top-notch companies!!

As a boy, composer Guiseppe Verdi missed his cue to give water and wine to the priest. The priest kicked Verdi down the alter steps, to which Verdi responded by saying “May God strike you with lightning”. Eight years later the priest was struck by lightning and killed.

smooches!
Kim

9 comments:

  1. OMG!! SO EXCITED to be Featured!! I LOVE all of the AMAZING cards shared today and I can't wait to create with the stamps/dies from the New Release!! THANKS so much for featuring me again and always creating such AWESOME Products To create with!! Have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, I'm soooo honoured that you've shared my card today, and in the midst of all the other beauties, this is an extra special thrill! As I mentioned in my blog, I created this from non-Christmas themed stamps/dies - aside from the Christmas sentiment sampler - which shows how amazingly versatile PS products are! Still...I'll be adding Christmas PS to my wish list (well, actually I want to add ALL PS products to my list...). Thank you, again, for the shout out; sparkles added to my day!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER display of cards and I am in LOVE with Larissa's chalkboard snowmen!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for highlighting my card, Kim! I am honored to be among the talented ladies featured on this month's patrol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHHHH! What a fab PS Patrol post! LOOOOOVE all of these creations! I'm so thankful for these galleries (FlickR, Splitcoast, etc)--- I am super inspired as I scroll through the creations <3

    Now that is an INTERESTING Fun Fact! WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.