Friday, January 10, 2014

1.10

Designing with diagonals are HOT right now!

Ashley's card is super cute and flirty.  I love the playful papers and darling bow!
(Pinked Circle dies, Scripty Sayings)


Karolyn's card is well balanced and her paper choices are perfect for this cute card. I love that she popped up the sentiment panel a bit.  Bold hearts are fabulous...always :)
(Heart die, Hello Words dies)

In Italy, old people “adopt” students, who can’t afford rent, to their homes in exchange for company and a little help around the house.

thank you so much for stopping by :)
Kim

3 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful cards.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color used in the card, there are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit that I'm not a fan of diag designs.... but I def. am inspired! I will have to try a diag design soon:)

    LOOOOOVE these cards-- the PS DT is super talented <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.