Tuesday, January 14, 2014

1.14

I am back from CHA and I had a FABulous time
Everything was perfect, seriously.  I wouldn't have changed a thing :)
I will chat more tomorrow and share some photos.  I have a lot to work on today.

Check out this amazing photo card that Laurie created!  Her new baby boy is darling and so is her card!  The stars makes this a very boyish card and she designed it beautifully!
(Captured Moments)


...and this card, created by Emily makes me smile!  oh how I love how the movement of her card.  The pastel colors are unexpected and just terrific!  
(Positive Strokes, Love-Struck stamps and dies, Oval dies)

A hummingbird weighs less than a penny.

smooches to all of you!
Kim

5 comments:

  1. Laurie's card is just precious, and Emily's card is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING the FUN Cards!! So glad you had a GREAT time at CHA just hanging out and getting to ENJOY the Show just as a Guest!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER cute cards-- LOVE Laurie's little one! <3 So glad you had a great time at CHA!!! Can't wait to see photos <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.