Wednesday, January 15, 2014

1.15

Hola friends!

Soooo, CHA...it was so great!  Everything was amazing and I am so glad I went!
I met so many talented designers, which was a huge reason why I went in the first place.   I didn't expect to meet and hug so many other stamp company owners, so that was a treat!  I hugged and chatted with these wonderful companies - Avery Elle, Clear & Simple, Lil' inkers, Mama Elephant, My Favorite Things, Reversed Confetti, Taylored Expressions and Technique Tuesday.  I can tell you that we all LOVE our industry and you are all in very good hands :)

Here are some photos from the show...they aren't the best since I pulled them off from my phone...sorry

with Stacey Schafer, Amy Kolling, Jennifer McGuire, me, Karolyn Loncon, Jen del Muro


Doodlebug Design booth - always a treat to visit with them!


Doodlebug has the most amazing polka dot vellum...you have to touch it to really appreciate it, but I am sure you will see this product in stores soon.


a friend of mine started her own company...check out Chickaniddy when you have the chance...


...check out these fabulous projects!

Miss Teri dabbles in pocket page scrapbooking...and she does a GREAT job with them!  Look how easy it is to add photos to premade cards!
(Documented dies, Cardbooking dies, Captured Moments)


Erin created this super cool card with washi tape coming out of the bold stamped typewriter.  I love the yellow card base - it really makes this a very happy card!!


Sarah is back with us this week with a card that is absolutely divine!  The typewriter is embossed with gold (swoooon) I'll be stalking her blog to see exactly how she created this gorgeous card!

Smelling (not eating) green apples and bananas help you to lose weight.
Love ya!
Kim

7 comments:

  1. THANKS so much for sharing!! I would have LOVED to have been ther too!! ;) SO DAY!! It's a total goal of mine!! Glad you had such an AMAZING time and I LOVE the creations shared today!! ;) TOO FUN!! Have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your photos/stories from CHA, Kim! Looks like you had a fantastic time!!! One of these times I hope to make it there and meet all of these fabulous crafty folks in person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looked like everyone had fun at the show. Hopefully I will get there one of these times. Thanks for sharing . Helps us feel part of the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your CHA pics...looks fabulous! Awesome cards today and interesting FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that we got have a hello hug in there, too, Kim! It was great seeing you at and Karolyn at CHA. Lots of great new products coming out that will compliment Paper Smooches stamps. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHHHHHHH! Teri has done it again! LOOOOOOOVE those little pocket pages!!! And Erin's card is soooooo cute! LOVE the washi tape as "paper"! Sarah-- amazzzzzzzzzing! LOVE her card!

    HOOOOOORAY for pics from CHA! LOVE to see what you did while you were out there! I will def. have to check out you're friend's blog/website (saw a preview of the papers--- LOOOOOOOOVE!!!)!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.