Saturday, January 18, 2014

1.18

Eye Candy - enjoy...

Laura:
Super coooool color combo!  I think this is a brilliant card!  Laura did a fabulous job coming up with a smart message for a card using scrapbook related words.  LOVE the stitched lines!
(Documented, Positive Strokes)


Fun, flirty, fresh and fabulous!!!
(Hello Word dies, Scripty Sayings)


and this darling little shaker box makes me grin all over - how stinkin cute is this?!?
(Scalloped Circles dies, Scripty Sayings)


Swoooon!  This is such an incredibly gorgeous card!  I love the dimension of the sentiment :)
(Botanicals 2, Hello Word dies)


JJ:
Pretty is the first word that comes to mind.  This is such a smart card!  I love the dimension, mix of colors and incredible design.
(Frame 1 die, Scripty Sayings, Reflections)


JJ colors so beautifully.  This card makes a BOLD statement!  She used the quote bubble die line to create a large word bubble (with rounded corners).  GREAT job!!
(Cardbooking dies, Love Word die, A Little Lovin')

This card has a WOW impact on me!  It's just so powerful!  I love the warm-tones and dimension.  This is a seriously perfect little creation. (I'd love to see how it looks with cool-tones.
(Pinked Circles dies, Hello Word dies)


Now this is a super clever scene.  LOVING the popped up panel and her watercoloring base is brilliant!!  Absolutely FABulous JJ!!
(Borders 1 dies, Pinked Circles dies, Scripty Sayings)

The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
have a good one friends
xx Kim

5 comments:

  1. They're ALL amazing!!! There is no way to pick just one Fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so pretty and fun. Loving all the word dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura and JJ have done an amazing job with all of their cards...WOW! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!
    And, thanks for the daily dose of 'Fun Facts'! They really are 'Fun', and I really look forward to them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH KIM! I just love JJ and Laura! AMMMMMMMMMAZING projects! LOVE the papers and designs-- love the different stamps and dies they've used! I MUST get in that craft room TODAY:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ALL of these! Plus, that fun fact just blew my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.