Monday, January 20, 2014

1.20

Hello sweet friends!
I hope your weekend was relaxing and wonderful.
My daughter and I took advantage of our beautiful Arizona weather yesterday and walked to the movie theater to see "Frozen".  My goodness, that is one ADORABLE movie!!! The walk and company was a delight.

I am gearing up for our Anniversary - woohooo!  Paper Smooches turns THREE on February 1st!  I am sooooo excited about that!!  I have some really fun things planned for you in 2014 - thank you for taking this incredible journey with me.

Olive glittery hearts, what's not to love?  This cute card is perfect for men and women.  I love the monochromatic tones :)
(Scripty Sayings, Positive Strokes)


...and ohhhh is this card ever sooooo pretty!  I love Heidi's happy colors.  Did you see how she nested the dies into the paper?  This flat card is perfect for mailing (without extra postage)  Pure sweetness!!
(Botanicals 2, Hello Word dies, Frame 1 die)


Stencil Class Winners
drum roll...

I have a few stencils, but hadn't used any until today. So looking forward to the Online Stenciling class. Thanks for the chance to win.
I've got a couple of stencils and love using them with embossing paste. Thanks for the chance to win a spot in this fabulous class.
I LOVE stencils and would love to take this class!!

WTG - Congrats!!!!
Winners, please e-mail me at info @ papersmoochesstamps . com and I will send along your e-mail address to the Stencil Class girls.  They will take great care of you from there :)
In honor of Martin Luther King Jr.
In his efforts to fight segregation and inequality, King traveled more than six million miles and spoke more than 2,500 times.
As he noted in his famous “Letter from a Birmingham Jail” (read the full text) King served as president of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, which had more than 80 affiliated organizations throughout the South. Why not just telephone, instead of constantly being on the road? “I cannot sit idly by in Atlanta and not be concerned about what happens in Birmingham,” King wrote. “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

Loves,
Kim

10 comments:

  1. Lovin' both cards! Each are so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING Cards for today!! Looking forward to ALL of the FUN Next Month and this year!! =) YIPPE for PS's 3rd Birthday!! LOVING PS!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS Monday!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your design team does beautiful cards and I love how you are posting something everyday on this blog.

    And woohoo because I won a spot in the class! I've sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOOOOOOOORAY! Congrats to the winners! I cannot wait to take this class:)

    And oh my! These are super fab cards! I LOOOOOOOVE Heidi's colors and design-- and Kalyn has knocked my socks off with that monochromatic card! LOOOOOVE!

    HOOOOORAY for a fun weekend! I saw on my calendar that PS turns 3 soon! Can't wait for the celebration!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your design team always woo's me everyday. Congratulations too the the stencil winners. Sounds like such an awesome class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. there are so beauty cards! and congrats lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners! I have to get those word dies! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winners! I have to get those word dies! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've sent you an email. So happy to be a winner and can't wait for the class to start. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.