Tuesday, January 21, 2014

1.21

A Friendly reminder that you have until tomorrow night (at midnight) to enter our Guest Design Team call - Details are HERE

Oh my goodness, I absolutely adore Emily's card!!  LOVE the vellum paper, the cool color combo, the hombre typewriter and background and perfectly placed gem - GUSH-worthy!!!
(Just a Note)


Laurie did a fantastic job of showing how easy our Cardbooking dies are to use on cards.  Her banner is FAB-ulous!!  I love the color on color pennants...and I love the CAS design :)
(Cardbooking dies, Hello Word dies)

An ant as large as a human can carry a pick-up truck up a
 flight of stairs without getting tired.
Love ya!!
Kim

4 comments:

  1. OHHHHH! Super fun cards today-- love Emily's card!!! Fun colors and design! And Laurie's card is so fab-- LOVE LOVE LOVE her use of those dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore both cards!!! I need to check out the cardbooking dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That typewriter is so darn adorable! And, OMG, I love the banner card - so fresh & pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.