Saturday, January 25, 2014

1.25

Calling all scrapbookers - check out these incredible pages  :)

Awww, Kim's grandparents are adorable....and so is her page!  I adore her flirty flowers and fun details around her entire layout.  I's a fabulous tribute to their incredible accomplishment!
(Scalloped Circles dies, Reflections stamps and dies, Captured Moments, Kissables 1 and Kissables 2, Hearts dies, Frame 1 die)


Boy would I ever LOVE to see Mou's creative process.  Her pages are full of artsy elements.  I am moved by her lovely page...it's just so fantastic!!  swooooon  :)
(Botanicals 1, Botanicals 2, Scalloped Circles dies, Positive Strokes)


...and Summer's layout is beyond perfection!!  I am amazed at her stamping skills...this girl is a rock-star!!!  Just WOW!!!!
(Captured Moments, Headliners, Sweethearts, Cardbooking dies)

A shark can detect one part of blood in 
100 million parts of water.
Have a good one!
smooches!!  Kim

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.

    Would you be interested in trading links with my blog?
    My blog covers a lot of interesting and helpful posts just like yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. And also, I think you'll love my recent blog post titled Making Your Daily Habits Suitable For Success

    I'm hoping to hear from you too and quickly, you've got a great blog here.

    Daniel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute layouts!! LOOOOOOOOVE how they use these stamps and dies for pages-- totally inspired! And I think I might share my project in a video soon! I haven't made a layout in over a year! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.