Monday, January 27, 2014

1.27

Good Monday morning friends!!

We are getting so close to our release night, this Friday at midnight (EST) to be exact.  I hope you join us at our release party at Splitcoaststampers!  Our PS DT blog hop is THIS Thursday, so please stay tuned for your chance to win a prize!  I will share the entire release here...on Friday.

Heidi stamped a monochromatic sentiment - LOVE!  Her card feels like a tropical card with the orange pattern, ocean like colors and earthy textures...VERY cool!
(Scripty Sayings, Reflections Flower die, Notebook Basic die)


...and this card, created by Kalyn has me swooooning!  I LOVE everything absolutely about her card!!!!
(Scalloped Circles Dies, Many Thanks)

Our calendar repeats itself every 400 years.

smooches!!
Kim

4 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOVE these cards! I love that Heidi used that Notebook die! I was just looking at mine the other day while working on a project:) LOVE Kalyn's simple card- fab use of those circle dies! LOVE x100000:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Girls! Can't wait to see the new releases!!!!! I'm behind on getting some new PS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, from Heidi and Kalyn. Both are so unique and different. The new dies are awesome

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.