Tuesday, January 28, 2014

1.28

sooo, was your Monday dreadful or delightful?  I got a bunch of work done, so it was really great for me :)

k, is anyone else amazed by Laurie's mad sewing skills?  I could NEVER sew around a circle, let along so perfectly.  I am in awe!  I love the chevron bling and her soft grey, cream and pink makes a wonderful color combo.
(Just a Note)


Check out the story that Emily so brilliantly tells with many of our stamps and dies.  The inked blue edges reflects the water and the stamped ink splotches represent water...and I see how the blues goes from light to dark - I am probably over-thinking this, but I am personally blown away by this sweet card!!
(Word Bubbles dies, Captured Moments, Surf & Turf, Briny Blue, Just a Note)

Apples are more powerful than caffeine at helping to stay awake.
Loves,
Kim

7 comments:

  1. Wow, Laurie's card is brilliantly gorgeous, and Emily's card is so adorably original!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep!! LOVING these cards for today!! Just AMAZING!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards...love the elegance of the first and the cute bubble idea on the last.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty sure Laurie used MFTs Pierced Circle die-namics - either that or she's got the patience and precision of a saint LOL! Both of these cards are really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two lovely cards. I love all the little details on Emily's card, the splotches and the light to dark blues - it's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER cute cards! LOVE the story Em shared with her speech bubbles and sea creatures:) LOOOOOVE Laurie's card-- I think it's perfect for the Paper Smooches SPARKS Designer Drafts challenge! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.