Wednesday, January 29, 2014

1.29

Tomorrow is our PS DT blog hop - I hope you will join us - you will surely be inspired by our talented team!

Teri's cards are always SO PLAYFUL and super fun!  I love the diagonal word bubbles.  It adds so much flair to this darling card.  I love the splattered sequins.  Way cute Teri!
(Talk Bubbles, Scripty Sayings), Hearts dies)


Oh my, I just want to squeeze those cheeks!!  What a precious little girl!  My daughter had chunk cheeks too, I miss them!  (she's 14 now)
This frame is beyond fabulous...and this would make an awesome gift!!
(Captured Moments, Flag Tag dies)


It's Sarah's last week with us - boooo!  I really enjoyed her and her projects this month!  We will all have to stalk her cute blog.  This card is perfect for a teacher - love, love, love!!!  The hand-drawn stitched lines are totally fun  :)
(Juse a Note, Notebook Scallop die, Scripty Sayings)

Canada has more lakes that the rest of the world combined.

hugs and smooches!
Kim

5 comments:

  1. seriously fun projects....LOVE erin's picture....so made me smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHH! I just love love love Teri's card! Fun papers and design- AMAMAMMMAMAMAMMAZING:) Erin's frame is FAB! It's made from paper!?!?!?! WOW! Sarah's done a fab job this month- love her creations! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic projects!! Thanks for the creative inspiration! Can't wait for the DT blog hop tomorrow!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.