Friday, January 31, 2014

1.31

It's release night - yay!!  I will share our entire release with you on a separate post :)

Chalkboards are totally on-trend!  And Ashley's card is FABulous!!  It's so clever and super-CUTE!!
(Talk Bubbles, Hello Word dies, Hearts dies, Scripty Sayings)


Karolyn's card is beautiful!  I love the monochromatic tones...it's very masculine but is great for a girl too!  I dig the popped up frame...and her kissed foliage - perfect!!
(Duo Die 4, Botanicals 2, Kissables 2, Scripty Sayings)

The state of Florida is bigger than England.
xx Kim

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the new selection! Got a couple of hints from the blog hop - sure hope to win some amazing goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Chalkboard, that first card is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I redeemed a gift certificate yesterday and actually got to see some of the new things. I love the balloon dies...absolutely the best for Birthday cards and I really really want the tag die, with cut outs for stitching. The cards are so great...all of them

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHHHHHH! I love love love these cards! Ashley nailed the chalkboard technique! And Karolyn MUST teach us how she die cut on the center of that Duo Die 4! LOOOOOOVE <3 Inspired for sure:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.