Friday, January 3, 2014

1.3.14

Hey, Hey, it's Friday!!  I hope you have some fun plans this weekend :)

This a fabulous sample of how to use those darling pocket page papers on a card. Layer papers, along with a Pinked die (for added interest) and stamp the sentiment.  Add heart dies to finish off this darling look.  I believe Ashley stamped the stitches.  (love)


I love how Karolyn created this super cute crayon box for her stamped crayons!!  This is a perfect teacher thank you card but without the sentiment, it can also be a fantastic children's card as well.


Conjoined twins Krista and Tatiana can see through each other’s eyes.
Loves,
Kim

3 comments:

  1. Super cute cards shared today! LOVE the crayons and the layers on the first card! Interesting fun fact too! FAB post all around:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stamped the stitches with Needle Little Love. ;) I LOVE those stitches!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.