Saturday, January 4, 2014

1.4.14

**edited to add...ack...today's prepost date was off by a day (I am so sorry for the late post)

Pamela:
Project Life pages are just so dang fun to look at and Pamela designs hers so very well.  She used our Captured Moments stamp set along with our Documented dies to tell her story.  I see snowflakes from our Fresh Snow stamp set and (Dec 25th) is from our Christmas Sampler stamp set.



And this darling little guy was created with our new Snowman die.  She flipped him upside down, which I absolutely LOVE!!  The word bubble was created with our Cardbooking die...just cut the paper where you like and it covers the entire top of your card.  cutecuteCUTE!!


Betsy:
This stunning card is covered with stamped elements.
The woodgrain background uses our Kissables 2 stamp set.
The feathers are from Just a Note set as well as the ink spots
The frames are our new Frame 1 die
...and the sentiment is from our new Scripty Sayings stamp set.
I love the pretty color combo...the heat embossed feathers and fresh design :)


Betsy made amazing use of our Botanicals 2 stamp set along with the woodgrain stamp from Kissables 2 and our new Pinked Circles dies.  This is one beautiful card, isn't it?


Check out this clever snow globe!!  Just fill up a mason jar with a handmade snowman (using our Snowman die) fill with glitter...super fun!!


Betsy used our Whirligigs stamp set to stamp her colorful background.  The balloons, sentiment and bubble stamp are from our Talk Bubbles stamp seta nd the die that coordinates is called Speech Bubbles.  Sooo coool!!

In 1893 the Supreme Court held trial on whether tomato is a fruit or a vegetable. Testimonies consisted mainly of reading various dictionary entries. It was unanimously ruled a vegetable after 16 days.

hugs and smooches!
Kim

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! LOVING all of the AMAZING Inspiration!! With all this eye candy to look at, who cares about it being alittle late!!?? Not Me!! THANKS so much for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim - Thank you for posting this. After making a few traditional layouts for my son's 1st grade year scrapbook, I was feeling uninspired. It was a rough year, and I just couldn't scrap it happily. I began looking at Project Life products again and purchased some supplies for Project Life. I was excited to see the products you just released and placed my order yesterday. I'm excited to get these soon and add a few personal touches to my son's scrapbook. Thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooooooooove these posts-- so many projects and inspiration! I LOVE both Pam and Betsy! THEY are SUPER SUPER TALENTED!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.