Monday, January 6, 2014

1.6

Hellloooo Monday!

I am getting ready to go to California this Friday for the CHA trade show,  I am soooo very excited!   I will be back late on Monday, Jan. 13th.  I will have my computer with me if you need to get in touch with me :)

Did anyone else just go "ahhhh".  This is such a pretty tag!  I love the soft colors, the beautiful silk ribbon and her design is perfect...swoooon!
(Group Hugs, Botanicals 2, Bookmarks dies)


...and how about another pretty project!??  Heidi's card is gorgeous!  I love the bold sentiment and the cute stamped flowers.  It looks like she die cut the frame directly onto the card base.  I will be stalking her blog to see how she created this VERY cool card!
(Botanicals 2, Helo Word dies, Frame 1 die)

An Orlando man won a multimillion-dollar lottery twice in the same store.
hugs,
Kim

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects...have fun in Cali this weekend. With this crazy cold weather I would love to join you! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both projects are lovely! Have fun at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHHHHH! Have fun at CHA! I wish I was going-- next year;) Take lots of pics!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE these projects! Kalyn's bookmark/tag is just so beautiful! LOVE the soft colors and stamping! And Heidi has knocked my socks off-- love the dies she used and the papers! FAB as always:)

    I might have to visit that Orlando store and buy a lotto ticket! How fun would it be to win!?!? :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.