Thursday, January 9, 2014

Guest Designer Search

Here is your chance to be a part of the Paper Smooches team for a month!


Our February Guest Designer will receive two stamp sets of their choice, get a blog badge and will have their name and projects featured here on the PS blog for 4-5 weeks (depending on how many weeks there are in the month).


You will have approx. two weeks to show us your talent!  You can submit as many projects as you like and past submissions are welcome.  Guest designers are not chosen randomly.  We will be looking for designers who stand out in one (or more) of the following categories:
  • great use of color
  • outstanding design
  • mad coloring skills
  • fun paper piecing
  • pure cleverness
You will need to use a Paper Smooches stamp or any of our FREE digi stamps.  You can submit to our call with "old and new" projects...and projects that you create for our SPARKS Challenge are perfectly acceptable..

The deadline is Wednesday, January 22

Our guest designer will be announced on Thursday, Jan 23
 
If you have tried out in the past...I hope you reapply - We LOVE looking at your beautiful creations.

Thank you soooo much for sharing your talent with us   :)
xx
Kim






7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm entering once again guys! LOOOVE your new products, and oh how I would LOOOVE to help you showcase them for a month ;) Good luck at CHA, and post lots of pics! Hey, I'll have a BUNCH of my projects at the Paper Nest Dolls booth - make a stop there and have a looksie at my ValByDesign cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun going back through my cards to see which ones to enter...boy has my style changed and grown. Excuse the bad lighting with the older pics.now I know how to edit it in Picasa and take better pics thanks to Laura Bassen! Best of luck to all! Have fun in Cali!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHH! I love the GDT search!!! LOVE all of these creations <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are we able to use die cuts from other companies or does our entire card need to feature Paper Smooches products (stamps, dies)? I assume you want all Paper Smooches products, but I figured I would ask, just in case! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure, no problem at all :)
      You are welcome to incorporate products from other companies.

      Delete
  6. Fabulous entries! Thanks for the chance to apply for the Guest spot.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.