Thursday, January 16, 2014

PS Patrol - JAN

We hit 5,000 Facebook fans - wooohoooo!  We are giving away a $50.00 gift code to the store to celebrate.  Check out THIS FB post for your chance to enter.

Here's a friendly reminder that our February guest designer search is ON - Here are the details.

...and today is the day that I get to share some beautiful projects that we found on the web.  The talent out there is mind blowing!!!  Sincerely - thank you :)

Cornelia 
(Zoo Crew, Sentiment Sampler)
Now this is one very happy card!!!  I LOVE her playful design!  super, SUPER cute :)


all together now....awwwwww
Sweet simplicity...this card is just darling :)


I love this clever use of epoxy dots.  Those yellow pin needles really add a perfect touch to this super sweet card.


Oh my...the winter effect of this brilliant card give me chills in all the right ways!  The door is actually open...and it's a shaker card filled with sequins.  swoon!!


This card would make anyone feel better.  I am loving the contrast of the grey cloud.  Awesome use of our Clouds dies.  LOOOOOOVE!!!

A shrimps heart is in it’s head.
xx Kim

4 comments:

  1. Such sweet cards. Love that sweet puppy face. Melts my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cute. Thanks for including me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my card - I feel so honored!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.