Tuesday, February 11, 2014

2.11



Oh my - I loooove how cool that navy sentiment looks on the kraft bag!  What a super fun project!!  The string and wood accents are fabulous - but what takes center stage is the trendy-awesome die cut balloons - LOVE!


Emily's card makes me LOL!  I love the red mat - and the patterned paper base.  I am not sure how she created the indent with the die, but I will be watching to see if she made or will make a video.  That is wicked cool!

There’s a twins-only military unit in Russia.

Thank you soooo much for stopping by :)
<3 Kim

7 comments:

  1. I have an obsessive amount of love for this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! Such a fun set of sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun Kraft bag and adorable card! I think this is such a versatile sentiment set...such a great variety of fonts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful projects...I like the sentiments in this birthday set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohh I've just fell in love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both projects. So different, but both are very cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY! These creations are FAB! Laurie is a genius--- love her idea of decorating the bag! And Em's card is just too cute:) FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.