Wednesday, February 12, 2014

2.12

If you are stamping today...keep our challenge in mind - you could win a fun prize. How about stamping a Valentine's Day card?   DETAILS ARE HERE





hahaha - how stinkin' funny is this?!?  I am loving the wire glasses!!  I appreciate this  perfectly balanced card.


check out these little cuties swinging on a branch swing - swooooon!!  Erin colored them beautifully.  I imagine this card would make anyone's day...but a sweet kid would really love it!


Sandy is back as our guest this month.  See, I told you this girl can color!!  Look at those layers :)  This is a GREAT card!!


There was a man known as “The Glastonbury Tickler” who would break into people’s houses at night, tickle their feet while they were sleeping, and immediately leave.

xo Kim

18 comments:

  1. I love owls and I love these cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling cards!! Sandy really knows how to make us smile!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin' cute! Adorable stamps as always, and great inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable. I just might have to buy some more stamps! Teri I LOVE the spectacles on your owl, inspired! Erin, your family of owls will certainly give the recipient eye puddles. And yes, Sandy can color like a mad woman! Wonderfully mad. :) And can you see the super background on her card? Wax paper resist technique if I'm not mistaken.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such adorable little hooties! They are sure to make the recipients smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The glasses in the first card crack me up! I like the 3-D detailing of the swing in the second card. And Sandy, I'm impressed by your use of a Christmas embossing folder on a non-holiday card. Way to go, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those glasses are fantastic. Such a great addition for a wise owl. Sandy always does great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are SOOO CUTE!!! I love the layering on the last card and the cute glasses!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cutie pie cards! Love those owls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling cards! The owls are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that stamp set! The cards are adorable and the coloring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OHHHHHHH MY! What a fab post- that OWL is my FAV FAV FAV stamp ever! I loooooooooove him!! And I love there are three different sizes in this stamp set!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    LOVE all of these creations! Sandy literally is the master colorer! LOOOOOOVE her detail!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute Cards!
    Especially like the feather detailing
    and layering Sandy did on hers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing this cutie.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing all the inspiration... love the different color choices for the owl... well, got mine in, sure hope i can win some of those stamps....love

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.