Friday, February 21, 2014

2.20



Ashley made amazing use of our products.  She cleverly placed the owl on the sentiment streamer and draws attention to the message with an inked up pink paint swash!  I like the soft and pretty colors...it makes this card super sweet!


I LOOOOVE that cut out heart!  It's the perfect backdrop to our little owl!  Those apple green leaves are a great shade and they are placed perfectly.  Don't you adore the eye shadow and nail polish?!?
(Borders 2 dies)

China’s population grows at a rate of 23,000 people per day.
smooches!  Kim

3 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHH! Every time I see that owl--- I giggle! LOVE LOVE LOVE this set! And Ashley/Karolyn's cards are just super cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! That feminine owl made me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.