Saturday, February 22, 2014

2.22

Hello cute friends!

I am in SaddleBrooke, AZ meeting up with some cool crafty women!  Do you have any fun plans this weekend?

Summer created this truly amazzzzing page!  The die cut hexagons are a fabulous way to fill white space!  The punches of color are perfectly placed and her sequin stars are the most perfect addition :)
(Hexalongs dies, Polaroid dies, We Totally Click, Hearts dies, Chart Toppers)


Mou designed this amazing page that is full of cool elements!!  It's very cool how she stacked the critters!  It looks like she used the negative from "Happy Birthday" to color the inside - GREAT effect!!
(Party Posse stamps and dies, Balloons dies, Birthday Words dies, Dippy Dots, Birthday Buddies stamps and dies)


I never had a My Little Pony as a kid, but all of my friends did.  I had no idea that my unicorn would work so beautifully with these timeless toys!  The tiny heart was a "space filler" on the stamp set, so...it was a happy accident that it worked out so well.  Kim's page is absolutelydarling (and so is Eloise)
(Clouds dies, Spectrum stamps and dies, Rainbow dies, Frame 1 die)

Depressed people cannot perceive color as well – the world literally turns grayer.

Have a great weekend!
xx Kim

2 comments:

  1. OH MY! These layouts are fabulous! I LOVE the different layout from Summer--with the photo at the bottom! FUN! And I love Mou's use of those stamps and images! FULL of color! LOVE Kim's use of the unicorn-- who knew My Little Pony was still popular! And what?!?!! You never had a My Little Pony pony!?!?!? And yet this unicorn fits perfectly for that pony!?!?! LOOOOOOOVE! Now that's genius! <3

    Hope you enjoy your time with your friends <3 Happy WEEKEND!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am crazy about your stamps especially the animals they are so CUTE!!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.