Wednesday, February 26, 2014

2.26

Soooo, saying that the 24 hour sale was a HUGE success is a serious understatement!

We had as many orders in one day as we have had in an entire month before.  (WOW)  It's going to take us some time to fill them all, so please be patient with us.  It will take me a bit longer to reply to e-mails as well...but please know that I am working around the clock and will do the absolute best I can.  (always)

Tomorrow is our PS DT Blog Hop.  You will have your first peek of our newest stamps and dies.

I'd like to announce a NEW PS designer!!  She will join our blog hop tomorrow.  Now that we will start having Bi-Monthly releases, I decided it would be helpful if we had FOUR scrapbook designers to fill the eight weeks of blog posting Saturdays.  We will showcase their layouts every other Saturday...2 designers for each post.

Please welcome the incredibly fabulous Wendy Sue Anderson.  I have always been impressed with Wendy.  She is really sweet and super-talented!!  We are thrilled to have her :)  I just know she will inspire you.

As I was filling the orders yesterday, I realized that it will take me a few days to complete them all.  And since there is only 28 days in February, the March/April release is nearly here - yikes!  Soooo, since customer service is VERY important to me, I worry that orders will get delayed if I am filling sale orders and new release orders.  I decided to postpone the March/April release just a bit.  You will be able to order from the stores that carry our new products, but they will not be available on our web site until March 5 at midnight (EST)



Check out these adorable little pony's!  I love the cute clouds and tiny bling!  The stamped heart is a sweet accent :)


Erin's card is so cool...I love the dimension!!  The castle is from our Royal Cuteness stamp set.  Her purple unicorn is perfection - and so is this card actually!!


This is Sandi's last week as our guest designer.  She was soooo much fun, wasn't she?
My goodness, this card is just WOW!  She has a video to share...and I WILL be watching it to see how she made it.  The effect is amazing!

“Strawberries” and “peaches” in Quaker Instant Oatmeal areactually flavored dehydrated apples. The “blueberries” are flavored dried figs.

xx Kim





14 comments:

  1. Oh, Kim! You are such a dear. I can't tell you enough how much I always enjoy your excellent customer service!!! I didn't get anything this time, but am so happy that the sale was a success. I think the most important thing about customer service is keeping the clients informed and you've done just that. :) Looking forward to seeing the newest stamps. <3

    Welcome to the team, Wendy Sue! Fab cards featured from everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers!!! LOVE that stamp set and your work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!! CONGRATS on the Orders and setting a New Record!! =) I LOVE the FUN Projects shared today!! THANKS for the Updates and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! Looking forward to the New Release!! Will the Party over at Splitcoast Stampers be postponed too!!?? THANKS again and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Larissa
      We will keep you posted about Splitcoast :)

      Delete
  4. Kim, thanks so much for having me - it was a blast making PS cards (not like it isn't always!)
    -Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so bummed I missed the sale. Need to check my email more often, obviously. lol Congrats on the success! I've changed my email to one I check daily -- need my Smooches!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoop whoop! Congrats on the success of the sale and thanks for having it! I certainly enjoyed my little shopping spree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the wonderful sale Kim. Hope I left a dent in your stock. LOL.
    Sandy, what an awesome card. Love the video as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER news about the sale! I cannnnnnnnnot wait to get the March stamps/dies! I know they are going to be SUPER AMAZING!!!!!!! And I know I will absolutely looooooove them!

    LOVE these featured creations! Sandy is talented! And soooooooo is Teri!! And ERIN! OH MY! All three designers have knocked my socks off today:) FUN post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was excited to see the post when I checked my email at lunchtime, but a handful of stamps and dies I wanted were out of stock by the time I got home yesterday to order. So sad. *sniffle* But I did still get some of the items on my wishlist so I'll still be able to get all Smoochy with some new stuff soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean when I got home Tuesday. I think. This week is becoming one very looooong single day in my poor brain. LOL

      Delete
  10. Love your stamps & dies, tweeted: https://twitter.com/TaraSeamus/status/439274693506260993

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.