Monday, February 3, 2014

2.3

Happy Monday!!

I am getting quite a few e-mails asking about the Hooties stamp set.  As you may know, I designed those owls a while back and they were sold in red rubber.  I reworked each owl and improved their quality...so the new Owl Icons dies will NOT work with the red rubber owl stamps from the past.  The Owl Icons dies work perfectly with our Hooties stamp set.



This is a "fall out of your chair" type of card!  I LOVE every inch of it!!!  I could gush all over it, but I think you get it :)


Ohhh how I love the mix of color, polka dots and stripes on Heidi's card.  Clean and simple design...it's a total winner!!


I have winners to announce from our PS DT blog hop last week.  Thank you all so much for your awesome comments, they are greatly appreciated!

CONGRATS to the following winners!!


2) cat c said...

so cute, the sewing, the heart balloon in the center...wonderful fun card.

3) Blogger Sonia said...
Love it - feels so retro and modern :0

Love the unicorn. Just darling!
Winners - please send an e-mail to info@papersmoochesstamps(dot)com to claim your $25.00 prize!
There is a mosquito species that evolved in the London Underground 
and can not be found above-ground.

Love ya!
Kim

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards ladies, love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I am so excited to see my name as a winner!!! Thank you so much!! Now I just have to decide which of these wonderful products I am going to get with my gift certificate!!! Decisions, decisions, decisions!! Oh my! Email sent!! ((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hope I am the Kathy -- I think I am, I think I am. My gift card balance is at zero so YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners!! LOVE the celebrate cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab stamps and delightful cards!!!
    Sending a big thank you for the inspiration
    and congratulations to the lucky winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHHHHHH! What fabulous and fun cards by the DT today! LOVE LOVE LOVE <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I am thrilled to have been selected. Such an inspiring hop. Love your stamps, looking forward to adding to my collection. Email sent.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.