Saturday, February 8, 2014

2.8

Happy Saturday to you my friends!

Today is a scrapbook-share day - yay!!

The Anniversary festivities will start back up on Monday :)

ahhhh Kimmers page is so playful and super fun!  I love how the numbers draws your eye along the page to the journal spot and title.  This is so colorful and cute - check out that adorable pom pom on her accent tag!
(Balloons dies, Happy Birthday, Mini Monogram, Pinked Circles dies, Flag Tags dies)


A beach page with owls?  I LOVE IT!  Summer has an amazing way of creating pages that flow beautifully!  By staying true to the color tones, she was able to mix and match unique colors and make them work.  I adore the mix of hearts, sequins and epoxy dots.  This is a super cool page!
(Hooties, Owl Icons dies, Trees 1 dies, Hearts dies, leaves 1 dies)


Our Teen stamp set is perfect for cute pre-teen pages as well.  I love how Mou added in the sewing images to her page.  The stitched elements look sooooo cool!!  And the stick pins - a perfect accent  :)
(Teen Routine, Needle Little Love, Slang Gang)


Its possible to buy wigs in vending machines in Japan. 
Wigs for dogs that is, and mostly in Tokyo.

Have a great day!
xx Kim

5 comments:

  1. Great ideas! I'd love to see pocket pages with your cute stamps too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these layouts, especially the one with the owls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pages all of them but where can I find some of the dies used??????

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHHHH! These pages are super fab! I LOVE Mou's page-- what a clever use for those stamps! LOVE LOVE LOVE <3

    And I LOVE that fun fact-- ack! I might have to visit Tokyo and get a wig for Olsen <3 LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.