Wednesday, February 5, 2014

2.5

Happy Half-way Day!!

I hope your February is nice so far.

Today, I'd like to let you know that I am making an appearance at a community in Saddlebrooke AZ this month.  I will have a make-n-take prepared and lots of PS stamps and dies with me!  The date is February 22nd...and if you are interested in finding out more, please send me an e-mail at info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com.

I have another announcement to make as well...
I chose to release product on the first day of the month...every month because that was how it was done when I was working with Cornish Heritage Farms so many years ago.  I decided that we will start having bi-monthly releases, starting with March 1st (which will technically be our March/April release) Then future release will be on May 1, July 1, September 1, November 1, January 1.

Here are just a few of the benefits, the way I see it.

1) It will allow me to breath.  At this point I have just enough time to get everything completed every month...always early but not enough time to think of anything else other than what's next.

2) It will give my designers more time to create...and it will give other designers more time to enjoy our products before a whole new round of products are released

3) It will give our retail stores more time to sell our new products between releases.

My plan is to continue releasing 8 new dies and 4 new stamp sets....but I may release more stamps than that on occasion.  I seriously have a TON of ideas and would love to release 20 products each month - but that is just over-kill  :)

I am excited about this change.  We have been growing so fast that this should help me to keep up.  I would hate for my customer service to suffer...you all are SO IMPORTANT to me!  This is a proactive plan to ensure that I can continue to give you all my very best!



Cute, super fun and clever, yup, that describes Erin's projects.  This is a great way to use our word bubble products!  Choosing a grey base was a perfect way to make all of the cute elements stand out :)


Ack!  Talk about CUTE!!  I loooove the darling little bows that Teri adds to her critters!  Makes me want to squeeze them!  I am loving the hidden message among the alphabet letters.  So sweet!!


Sandy Allnock is our divine guest this month!  Woohooo - check out this beauty!  See, I told you this girl can color!  She really brought our unicorn to life!  I LOVE the iridescent looking cloud.  This is one FABulous card!!


**Giveaway alert!!
Visit the Paper Crafter's Corner blog for your chance to win one of TWO $25. gift certificates to our store.  You have until 9:00pm (CT) on Feb 6th to comment :)

There’s a coast-to-coast hiking trail that connects Delaware and California.

Hugs and smooches!!
Kim

28 comments:

  1. Although my favorite thing about the first of the month has been your new releases, I totally want you to breathe!! lol! Your new plan makes excellent sense and I applaud you for taking a step back and thinking about what works for you. Creativity needs nurturing! Keep the ideas flowing and now I'll be just as exited every other month! Thanks for doing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, that is so wise of you!! Look forward to the new changes and hoping it really works to everyone's advantage! As for this release, am loving the inspiration today! Such fun cards, and Sandy is a rock star! Love the diversity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! I love your new plan! A month goes by so fast! I can't keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers-- I love how the colors just POP with these cards!!! Almost need my shades--in a good way lol! Nice job, designers. Thanks for the chance to win such an awesome prize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you are slowing down on the new releases. I love your stamps, but can only afford a few. This will make it easier to justify spending money when it is spread out more. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is a smart plan that will allow you to continue to grow your business at a good pace. I look forward to seeing your upcoming releases.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looooooove your monthly releases-- but I agree with Barbara:) You def. need to breathe:)

    LOOOOOOOOVE these cards today-- wow! Erin's card uses lots of stamps/etc! LOVE LOVE LOVE! And Teri's owl--- oh my! Sooooo cute;) FAB! And Sandy's unicorn is just tooooo cute--- love her coloring and card design! FAB post today:)

    Fun Fact-- I might have to tell Trav about this trail! How fun would that be to hike it!?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bet you don't even have time to play with the stamps and dies now so maybe you'll have a bit more time. Hopefully. The cards are great - real cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your stamps and dies. Sandy's card is sooo wonderful, and I'd love to have the unicorn stamp to play with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing!! loving the FUN cards and Glad to hear about the Schedule change!! ;) sounds better to have you Breath and at your BEST and plus we'll get to ENJOY our New Products for longer between each release!! yippee!! THANKS so much for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your plan is perfect Kim...just like your products. I love everything that you put in to the company! Thanks for always thinking of your customer and creating stamps and dies that are FUN to create with!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Although I will miss seeing new product on the first of every month, I am so relieved at this change. I am so so happy to hear that you are putting yourself first for a change and giving yourself some room to breathe. Balance is never easy to achieve, especially with something you are so passionate about, so I applaud you taking this step. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a good plan to me...as long as you stay in business and keep coming out with new stuff I will be happy! I love Paper Smooches!!! One of my all time favorite stamps because of the cute styles!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. fantastic news, and fantastic cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your plan!!! PLEASE Don't release 20 new sets at a time though...my wallet couldn't take it all at once! LOL ;) I am so excited for you. I know with the extra time to breathe that your stuff will be just superb..not that it isn't now! I love, love, love PS stamps and can't wait to see what's in store next. <3 hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my word...those monogram stamps are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the owlie stamp set and matching dies and the unicorn!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd like you to breathe, and I'd like more time to enjoy my new stamps before I buy even more. I think this is good for all of us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds like an excellent plan! Looking forward to everything you've got planned for us!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - and breathing! I'm glad to hear you'll ease up for yourself....it's easier to be creative if you have time to rest! Thanks for sharing my card - that unicorn is a blast to color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *and this is Sandy - forgot I'm logged into another account!

      Delete
  21. Smart move, Kim! Running a business is a lot of work, no matter how much you love it, so it is important to balance your time so you can BREATHE! Loving the new stamp (and die) releases. Gorgeous products as per usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sounds like a wise decision, a win-win for everyone :)

    SUPER CUTE cards today - my wishlist is growing by the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh these cards are adorable! Great business plan :) I look forward to new and fun stuff from you always!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sandy's unicorn is awesome! Love, love the colors and design. Just so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Kim, This sounds like a great idea! As much as we love seeing new releases every month, we are glad you are making this time for yourself.

    On another note, it is so exciting to see one of Sandy's amazing creations here! She is an uber-talented woman who creates the most fabulous art for our troops and their loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations on your new release plan! It sounds like a great idea to me - and will benefit you and your customers. Wishing you the very best always, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sounds wonderful - a win / win for everyone - and great new surprises all month long!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.