Thursday, February 13, 2014

The PS Patrol - FEB

Ohhh how I LOVE PS Patrol post days!!  I truly enjoy searching the web for PS projects!  Keep in mind that we feature FIVE fabulous designers on the second Thursday of each month :)

In honor of Valentine's Day tomorrow - let's get our LOVE on!

k, so I am assuming that Katie created a stencil and stamped inside the X and O.  The result is fabulous!!  I love the unexpected GREEN!!!  This is one seriously-cool card!


....and Jean added blue to her color palette - it looks AWESOME!  It's pretty and bold and her design is very well executed :)


Jeanne's card brought an instant smile to my face.  This is such a happy card!!  I love the pop of warm color among the cool blue tones.  I super-LOVE this!!


awwww, how cute is this?!?  It's sweet and simple and absolutely adorable!!  I adore that darling envelope :)


Ummm wow - Lin really used this set in such a clever way!  I looove the paper pieced hearts!!!  The flirty scallops and stitched edge is fabulous!

Love ya!! Kim

6 comments:

  1. SUPER SUPER cute creations shared today! I LOVE that cow with the envelope! ACK! Adorable!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many different styles and ways to create with my Paper Smooches stamps. Great sample of cards and absolutely delighted one of them is mine! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including my card with this bunch! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards. Love the X O, it's so beautifully designed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work everyone.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.