Monday, March 10, 2014

3.10

Hello cute friends!


Oh my, this card is soooo beautiful!!  I love the soft and pretty colors and the simple placement is perfection!  Gorgeous card Miss Heidi.




Kalyn's card is fabulous for the Fourth of July or birthday!  I am loving the mix of patterns!  Some stars are popped up and others aren't...I am sure this card is even more stunning in person :)

The Biggest Loser, The Amazing Race and Survivor have created more successful couples than The Bachelor/Bachelorette.

xx Kim

6 comments:

  1. I love your feathers, but even more I wanted to say how much I enjoy your fun facts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH HEIDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love love love those feathers-- and I have to say that I'm super pumped that you came out with feather dies, Kim! LOOOOOOOVE!

    And Kalyn's card is perfect for just about anyone! FAB use of different patterns! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL pair of cards - LOVE these dies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The feather card is my absolute favorite! I would love to have more information on how the colors were applied.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.