Tuesday, March 11, 2014

3.11

Hey friends.  Today I am going to search through blogs, our Flickr Gallery and the Splitcoaststampers gallery (keywords: papersmooches) to find some extra-fabulous PS projects to share here this Thursday :)  I also wanted to give you a heads up that we no longer have a forum at Splitcoast.  We truly enjoyed it but decided to focus our efforts in other places at this time.  You are welcome to chat with us oat our Facebook page...or here.  I can always be reached by e-mail and phone as well.

STOCK UPDATE

These products are back in stock:

Balloons Dies
Rainbow Dies
Hello Words Dies
Tag Stitched Die
Think Fast Stamps
Spiffy Scooters Stamps
My Guy Stamps

We expect two large shipments (stamps and dies) this Thursday (March 13), so our blog will most likely be updated again on Thursday or Friday.  We appreciate your patience as we fill our store back up :)

---------------------------------------------------------------
Guest Designer Search - April

Here's a friendly reminder that you have about a week to add your entry to the mix.  HERE are the details
---------------------------------------------------------------

TRUE STAMP class reminder...

Use the code LOVE at checkout through March 17th to save nearly 50% off (and sign up for only $49.)  We were a part of this event last year and I can tell you that I was incredibly impressed and look forward to it again this year.  You are NOT going to want to miss it!

Register HERE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



There are sooo many fun elements to point out on Laurie's card today!  The corner stitches...the scalloped clock...the layered papers...and my fav...the silver "friend word die" that looks clear (maybe it is...I am guessing she cut silver paper, but maybe she heat embossed it?  I don't know, but i know it's fabulous!)


Emily's cool card reminds me of the SWATCH watch days.  I had a clear SWATCH watch in the 80's...did any of you have them?  The bold black sentiment on grey is the perfect choice.  This card makes me happy :)

A woman tried to sue Cap’n Crunch when she learned that 
Crunchberries were not real fruit.

smooches!
Kim

4 comments:

  1. I had a cool green marble swatch and some cheap lookalikes. Thanks for the quick service during your sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie's card is SOOOOOOOO fab-- love the scalloped clock! And her stitching! FUN! Em's card is great too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.