Monday, March 17, 2014

3.17

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

we have a winner...
...from our Scrapbook & Cards Today CardMaps announcement post.

Congratulations!!! One of my goals is to be published this year. I'm sure it's a great honor!

CONGRATS Polka Dot Rosie!  You won the new CardMaps 4 special issue!  Please e-mail me at info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com to let me know your address.  I will send the issue to you when it arrives to me in April.



Check out this super-cool card Heidi created with different sized star stamps!  I love the movement along the card front...the stars direct you to her fabulous sentiment treatment.  I imagine she stamped the large yellow star and then "stamped off' the same stamp onto white paper and used it as a part of her pennant.  GREAT look!


Kalyn stamped the row of stars beautifully!  The way she balanced out the colors in her sentiment is perfection!

Issac Asimov coined the term “robotics” without knowing it. 
He assumed it was already a term.

xx Kim

9 comments:

  1. Oh!! these cards are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Polka Dot Rosie! I hope you get your dream of being published....will be looking for your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those star stamps! The cards are wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun star cards today! Congrats to Rosie too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS Polka Dot Rosie!!!

    FABULOUS cards, loving all the stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY! I just love Kalyn and Heidi's use of this star stamp set! LOOOOOOOOOVE! Congrats to Rosie! I hope you accomplish your goal--- keep submitting!!!!!!! You CAN do it:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.