Friday, March 21, 2014

3.21

The NEW Spring 2014 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine releases today - woohooo!  This is a print publication that can also be viewed entirely online.  You definitely need to check it  out!




Oh my cuteness!!!  I LOVE those fresh colors...and her layering of product is perfection!  The sweet twine bow is darling.


I love seeing a card that is perfect for a guy (they are sometimes hard to create, I think so anyways)  I can see this cool card being all dolled up with a glittery pink band and bling.  The design is perfect and lends itself to so many different tastes.  Did you notice the glossy face of the watch?  I am sure Crystal Effects would work well.  I love the watermarked watches in the background as well :)

Sharks kill 12 people per year – 
people kill 11,417 sharks per hour.

xx Kim

5 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHH! I just love this stamp set--- those clock (and their faces) are just tooooooo cute! Great projects by Ash and Karolyn <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE stamps and FUN cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute set. LOVE the sentiment "I miss your face" !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, I just love reading your Fun Facts! Today is so meaningful!

    I am supportive of 'I'm FINished with FIN"!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.