Monday, March 24, 2014

3.24

Helllooooo Monday!!

I am excited to start my week.  I had a wonderfully relaxing weekend...hope you did as well :)

I just wanted to give you a heads up that there will be a NEW FREE TAM stamp set released on April 1st.  I will share a sneak of the new set before the first of the month.




Ahhh, that talented Heidi is at it again...she created this darling charm bracelet by creating shrinky dink charms with our Spectrum stamp set.  The coordinating dies cut the perfect border around the images.




Kalyn's darling little tag would make an awesome gift set!  Just change up the colors and cut all of the different "Hello Words dies" to make them all unique.  Pure cuteness!!

Mona Lisa was painted with eyebrows and eyelashes, but they disappeared 
over time, possibly the result of over-cleaning.

xx Kim

8 comments:

  1. Love the Spectrum stamps and dies!! The bracelet is absolutely adorable!! Will have to make one for my niece! She will love it!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute charm bracelet!! I love the shrink plastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute charms and tag!!!
    It is great to see more fun ways the dies can be used :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally inspired-- I've been wanting to make "charms" using shrinky-dink plastic! Must do that for a video ASAP:) LOVE visiting the PS blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you get the blank shrinky-dink plastic? I've seen ideas to stamp on them and print from your computer but I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.