Tuesday, March 25, 2014

3.25

Hey friends :)
Stamps and die shipments are arriving today...I will post a stock update here tomorrow.  Products will be added to the store as soon as they arrive.



Check out this super sweet card!  I am loving the velum circles...and the wood accents.  There's such a great mix of texture and color :) 




Yup, I just went "awwwww" out loud because this is one totally adorable card!!!  I love the curved road...and her design is perfect!  My goodness, this is one crazy-cute card don't ya think?

Only 8% of the world’s currency is physical money, 
the rest only exists on computers.
Have an awesome day!
xoxo Kim

4 comments:

  1. CUTENESS GALORE!!!
    LOVE these dies and stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these big word dies you carry...great cards and the last one is just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie---- blows me away! I love her use of papers, colors, and those vellum circles! LOVE! And Emily's card is just too cute! FUN and FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm clicking on the sidebar dies & making a long--- wish list! Love this card too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.