Wednesday, March 26, 2014

3.26

hey there beautiful ladies!  It's Half-Way day....and I am happy about that since it's one step closer to this weekend :)

Tomorrow I will be sharing our new April TAM stamp set.



ok, there are soooo many cool elements on Teri's card that i'd like to point out!
The frame around the whole card - swoooon
The metal brads
The gold tipped feathers  love!
The splash of vellum in the background
The BOLD black diagonal stripes
LOVE




Erin's card is a perfect example of why I chose to make the golf cart a solid die.  If it was an open die, the cart would have all white behind it and you couldn't see past it.  If I were to fussy-cut.  I love her use of our Quotables dies..it shows how versatile it is to cut down :)  (darling card by the way)


It's our last week with Piali as our guest designer.  She has been an absolute delight to "work" with this month.  I enjoyed her immensely...hope you did as well :)

My gosh, this card is soooo gorgeous!  I love the water colored background.  I am loving the torn vellum and her accents are fabulous!


...and this card has layers of patterns and colors that looks awesome!  The embossed background really adds a great touch!  Did you see the shiny eyes?  Super cuteness!

Thank you Piali for joining us...we adore you!

A dentist named Edgar Parker legally changed his first name to “Painless”, when 
he was accused of breaking a false advertisement law by claiming that 
his dentistry was truly painless.

smooches!  Kim

7 comments:

  1. Teri and Erin's cards are awesome! Love how they showcased the new dies and stamps! Congrats on the PS guest design, Piali!! Both cards are AWESOME! Love that artsy one with the torn vellum details, too! I love the stitching details on the 2nd! Beautifully done, Piali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All four of today's cards are amazing. Teri's card is super cool - love how the elements come together. Erin's card is just super cute! Love the pink golf bag!! And Piali killed it with her cards. The first one is gorgeous - the background is magic and the second one is such a cool mix of colours and textures and I love the layered flaggy taggies... and weirdly there is something Disney about the clock ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards are ALL FABULOUS!!!
    ... I have to confess that I am sitting back in awe of Teri's gold tipped feathers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all the cards but Paili's is so beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHHHHH! I just love visiting the PS blog! I'm blown away by the DT--- Teri and Erin have knocked my socks off! And Piali has done a fabulous job this month--- I'm sad to see that this is her last post! LOVE the colors on her first card and that clock on the second is SUPER adorable:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.