Monday, March 31, 2014

3.31

Tonight is...a super mini-release night.  We are only releasing one new stamp set (I Blank You) this month.  On our "off" months, I hope to release some coordinating dies.  I had two in line for this month but the die manufacturer is super busy, so they aren't arriving until later this week...which wasn't going to be in time for tonight (obviously)  BUT, you can expect to have some new coordinating die options on June 1st.



awwww, super cuteness!!  I looove that adorable little party hat!  I like that the center cat is popped up as well.  Darling card Kalyn :)


This cool card reminds me of Swatch watches.  They came in so many colors and patterns.  That was a fun "time" (pun intended).  The bold black is perfect (and so is this card)


I have a winner to announce from Thursday's blog post...
The prize:
ONE I Blank You stamp set
TWO new acrylic blocks 
The THREE cards shown here

The winner:

Hi Kim, Great cards, and I love the new stamp set! There is no end on how one could use them. And, I love all the different fonts, letting pick the one that fits my mood or style or . . .
I also always enjoy your 'fun facts'! I almost always send them to my sweet hubby at work. Especially hoping I win this set!

CONGRATS Pamela!
Please send an e-mail to info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com to claim your prize 
In 2007, a man in Allen Park, Michigan built a working guillotine and 
then used it to behead himself.

smooches!
Kim

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful new set, and congrats lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love when my friends win!!!! TOOO COOL--just let her know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHH! I love Kalyn's card--- that kitty clock is soooooooooo cute! Esp with a birthday hat! And I LOVE Heidi's card--- what a clever use of that stamp image and sentiment <3 Congrats to the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My grandmother used to have a cat clock like that in her kitchen :)
    Congrats to Pamela!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! Congratulations to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reminds me of the old cat clocks they used to make! Love the new set too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sentiment "I miss your face" just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAB stamps and FUN cards :)

    CONGRATULATIONS on your win Pamela - Happy Stamping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Kim, so true, the wrist card so reminds me of swatch watches

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just have to comment that that cat card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Week! New PS! Super fun projects--great set. More trouble in my future :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.