Tuesday, March 4, 2014

3.4

Hello Tuesday!  Was your Monday fun, dull...exciting maybe?  I accomplished a whole lot yesterday, so my Monday was very "productive"  :)

Tomorrow at midnight (12:01am EST on March 6) is when our new stamps and dies will become available.  I will share the whole release here tomorrow.

I am excited to share a couple more cards using some of our newest stamps and dies.

Bold Buzzwords


Emily heat embossed the "hello" stamp and added a new die cut word..."Friend Word die" to complete her sentiment.  She also used our new Deco Bag die....in a brilliant way I might add.  Cork, flowers, sequins, script, vellum - swooon!


Gold continues to be a super HOT trend..and Laurie rocked it (especially with the gold doily)  A bold black sentiment and embossed heart accent really stands out on this elegant card.

There was a successful peaceful revolution in Iceland from 2009-2011 where the citizens of Iceland forced their prime minister & his whole government to resign by banging pots & pans.

Thank you so much for making us a part of you day!  xo Kim

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards. That gold is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gold is the new thing, I'm still thinking about how I like it. It's different so that is hard to for me to create with it. But this project is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! Those dies are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL cards - LOVE Bold Buzzwords!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY! Love Emily's card.... and Laurie's card---- oh my oh my! I'm in loooooooooooooooooove with her card! Gold is so fab! And she used just the right amount with that fabulous stamp! I cannot wait to ink this stamp set too! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.