Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Our APRIL guest designer is...

Lori Barnett

HUGE congrats Lori!  I cannot wait to see what you create next month :)
I know you will rock the PS!

This her project that caught my eye:
I love the embossed stamps and the popped up coins.  I wandered around her blog and I can assure you that we are all in for a treat!  Lori adds the sweetest touches to all of her projects :)


It took me forever to go through the entries since I sat and drooled over them.  My goodness, that was a very tough decision!  Please share again next month.  We will have a whole new batch of products to create with in May.
For his time as James Bond, Daniel Craig has the privilege of taking any 
Aston Martin from the factory for the rest of his life.

smooches!  Kim

6 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I'm super excited!!! Thanks Kim! (((((hug)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute project! Congrats Lori!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS Lori!!!

    Your desk calendar is so cute and I look forward to seeing what you create as Guest Designer next month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Lori! Cannot wait to see your creations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Lori! Looking forward to your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.