Thursday, March 13, 2014

PS Patrol

Yay, it's PS Patrol day!  We found some fabulous cards on the web :)

First, a stock update:

Back in Stock:
Streamers stamps
Geo-Graphic stamps
Reflections stamps

Scheduled to arrive today:
Chums dies
Rainbow die
Thanks Word die
Bungalows dies

Scheduled to arrive approx. March 18/19
Flowers dies
Birthday Words dies
Onsie die

Check out this darling paper pieced owl!  I looove the dots and detail on her owl.  I also love the winter scene and the fact that she hung him upside down...it makes this card even more fun!


Holy gorgeousness!  Jean die cut the word hello from the white card front...so that the grey/black card base shows through.  Not sure if she stamped the paint strokes before or after she cut the sentiment...it works either way.  The result is fantastic!!



Kim made wonderful use of her patterned papers.  Her colored and paper pieced toucan is adorable!!  I love the soft inked edges :)



Oh my, I adore this purpley-blue owl!!  Surely he would break that dainty branch in real life but that's the beautiful thing about creating cards...we can break the rules LOL.  Did you notice the shiny eyes?


Isn't this a gorgeous card?  I love the wagon of flowers...and the way she framed the main image is wonderful.  I love the colors and patterns she chose :)

There is a group of people in northern California and southern Oregon who wish to secede from their states and create a 51st state, to be called Jefferson.
xo Kim

8 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHH What a post!!!!!!! Full of fabulous creations! I LOVE PS Patrol posts:)

    LOVE that owl by Irene! And Pam's little wagon full of flowers-- SUPER cute!

    Congrats to the featured PS fans! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! I stamped the paint brush strokes first and then die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my card today! Just tickled pink!! You chose more amazing cards to share as well! Super awesome job everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love LOLL Thompson's Teal Blue Owl so much I bought the stamp to create my own! Her work never ceases to inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable, all of them! Congrats on being featured, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are ALL so fantastic! Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for featuring my Warm & Dry owl. Love Loll's owl as well

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.