Tuesday, April 1, 2014

4.1

Helllooo April!!


Check out this darling card, created by Emily.  I love the concept!!  Cool use of the flames and smiling star...this card makes me smile!


This is one happy card...and the theme is perfect for stars!  I adore those cascading stars.  I like that they are layered and popped up for added interest!

Americans mostly eat white chicken meat and export the rest to 
Russia and Asia where dark meat is preferred, so most chickens get 
split in two and sent around the world.

Thank you sooooo much for stopping by!
xoxo Kim

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE seeing stars!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing these starry pretties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stars!! Super great star card and Emily has some mad coloring skills! Luv it :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.