Friday, April 11, 2014

4.11

stock update

Out of stock:
Love Word die - expected to arrive around April 14th



Ohhhh how I love the oval word bubble that Ashley created with our Quotables dies!  She combined it with our Scalloped dies, Hello Word dies, and Hearts dies.  I love her collage-style!!  I think this would make a fantastic teen card.




 Karolyn has a wonderful way with dimension.  She always adds such fabulous special touches to her projects,  I adore the row of trees and her darling little golf flag.  Her stamping and coloring are perfect - fabulous card!!

40% of Vietnamese people have the last name ‘Nguyen’.
(I was thinking of what nationality I was the other day and my best guess is that I am,,,50% English, 25% Scottish and 25% Slovak.  How about you?

xoxo Kim

5 comments:

  1. SUPER fab cards! LOVE Ashley's card--- great use of so many dies! LOVE Karolyn's card too! I really need to get those dies! LOVE the hill and the details! FAB x1000000000:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful use of dies on both cards...fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I am 100% Norwegian. My great great grandparents all came over from Norway back in the 1860s. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dies and love the cards!! I'm just a mutt!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.