Tuesday, April 15, 2014

4.15

Our MAY Guest Designer search is currently ON!  You have until midnight tomorrow to get your entry in.  Our new guest will be announced on Thursday, April 17th.  Here are the details

sooo, the BUNCO party went well.  My guests seemed to enjoy themselves :)

here are a couple of photos from the spread...






Emily created a video for this adorable card idea.  I can't wait to see it!!  The stitched sentiment looks awesome!!!  She is a super-duper-clever girl...





I love Laurie's watermarked background paper, don't you?
The sweetly colored ties are darling...and so is her design. This is such a super cute card!!

There is a skyscraper in New York City with no windows.

xx Kim

6 comments:

  1. Can we get the recipe for the salad on top it looks FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to Google BUNCO, glad your party went well :)
    LOVE the cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard bunco is an absolute blast! I have to try it sometime with the friends in the area! Emily, your project is just adorable! And Laura's sweet dad card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun photos from your party! WOWOWOWOW! I want some of that salad!

    LOOOOOOOVE Em's card-- so fun! And Laurie's card is perfect for any guy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.