Wednesday, April 16, 2014

4.16

I am 43 years old today - yay!

Enough about me...how about some fabulous inspiration?  :)



Ohhhh how I LOVE the bold black on top of the pastel colors!!  The background looks like post it notes :)  The star over the "i" takes the cake.


Teri's card is just AWESOME!!!  Seriously amazing in EVERY way.  The colors, the cute blue dots, the layers...and the black sentiment.  Swoooon!!


Miss Lori created this super-cool card with one of my most favorite color combos.  I see she also dotted her i with a star (a popped up one).  Did you notice that the frame holds a mirror?  Yup, this card is really neat!!!


THIS is where you will find the recipe for the layered salad that I showed yesterday.
Japan has 67 flavors of Fanta, including ‘The Mystery Fruit’,
 ‘Genius Energy’ and ‘Hip Hop’ flavor.

hugs and smooches!
kim

19 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Thanks for all the fabulous products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
    Love the stars and cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happpppppppppy birthday, Kim!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a fab day!!! <3

    LOVE LOVE LOVE Erin's card--- the colors and matching ink for the line of stars! WOW! And Teri's card-- you know I love her! And then Lori's card--- WOWZA! I love the mirror and the popped up star for the dot on the I! OH MY! OH MY! FAB post today--- totally inspired:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Hope you get to do something fun today to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Kim...have an awesome birthday! Thanks for the salad recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Love all of these cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday Kim!! I hope you have an AMAZING Day!! I LOVE the CARDS shared for today!! Just too FUN!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday. Hope you have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY Birthday Kim!!!
    Such FUN & CHEERY cards to celebrate your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday, and to your brother too if I remember correctly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Belated Birthday Kim. Hope you had an incredible day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday Kim. Thank you so much for my gift that came with my order. What a wonderful surprise for me. I totally love it and cant wait to get making.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Mine was last week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday Kim! Hope you had a most wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Belated Happy Birthday wishes to you, Kim! Thank you so much for always bringing us such fun ideas and inspiration...I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.