Wednesday, April 2, 2014

4.2

Happy Half-way Day to you!  How many of you are attending the True Stamp class this Saturday?



oh my...holy-cuteness!!!
Could this be a scene from the movie "Frozen"?  Ohhhh how I adore that movie!  The way Erin used the frame stamp is brilliant!!  The embossed white looks awesome!  Her unique color combo rocks!


Monochromatic  frames...what's not to love?
The family of owls is so stinkin' CUTE!
Her design is so pleasing to the eye - LOVE


Lori Barnett is our guest extraordinaire this month!  It looks like she had a blast playing with neon inks and papers.  I love the bold punch of black!!  I am also diggin' the popped up elements.  I wish I could see it in person :)

Early American humans hunted car-size armadillos and
 used their shells for houses.

Have a wonderful Wednesday friends!
loves,
Kim

9 comments:

  1. Wow...you just showcased some out of this world projects today...amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "hello you" card! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let it go let it goooooooooooo I love that film and Olaf, and the warm hugs... and the Erin's scene is great. In Spain Olaf says "Sí, por qué?" and is the new game for me and my husband "yes, why?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo, I like the Flirty Frames! I now have my first Paper Smooches stamp set--Buzzwords. The quality of the clear stamps is superior. They are strong yet flexible. They make an absolutely perfect impression when stamped. I will be purchasing more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sch WONDERFUL cards! I l love them both! And the birthday box is beyond darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those flirty frames! Great creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the FUN & FABULOUS birthday box, HELLO is a real CUTE HOOT and the other HELLO is filled with TICK TOCKS that my father would adore!!!

    THANK YOU for the inspiration and temptation :)

    PS - I wanted to attend ALL of the classes, don't know why, but I only checked with the time zone converter today and found that YIKES, the action starts at 1.30am Sunday morning over here, YES, you read right, 1.30am ... AND Daylight Savings finishes at 2am, so the silly converter thinks that some of the classes are running at the same time!!! IF all works out, I will be sitting down with you at THREE AM this Sunday - I look forward to learning a lot & having a fun time with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHHHHHHH! Erin's project is SUPER FAB! 100% Frozen!!! And Teri---- you know how much I love love love her! Love this card:) And hoooooooray for Lori's first card--- fab little design with the washi tape and neon colors! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.