Monday, April 21, 2014

4.21

Hello sweet friends
I am hoping you had a wonderful Easter.  Mine was absolutely delightful :)

Technically our PS DT blog hop would be this Thursday but we have a special cross-promotion going on through the week of April 28th.  Our PS DT blog hop will be on May 1.  We do have a special announcement on April 24th though...more details to come...



Kalyn embossed her sentiment onto watercolor paper.  Doesn't it look gorgeous?  I really love how she stopped at the edges of her paper...and her color choices are soooo beautiful!


I decided to re-post this stunning card by Heidi since it looks perfect next to Kalyn's and it has pretty water colored feathers.  These cards would make a fantastic set!

And we’re not talking about hermit crabs. It’s estimated that there are 
at least 5,000 tigers held captive in private homes. And nobody is 
licensing or regulating these pet owners.

xoxo kim

6 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH! I just love the watercoloring by Kalyn! I'm a huge fan of watercolors right now--- took me awhile to get on the wagon of this trend... but I LOVE it now:)

    And Heidi's card--- OH MY! I just love those feathers:)

    I'm soooooo glad you had a great Easter! I can't wait to hear what the big news is on the 24th!!!! And I cannnnnnnnooooooooooot wait for the new release:) LOVE LOVE LOVE PS! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. DELIGHTFUL cards, LOVING these Bold Buzzwords more & more every day!!!
    Can't wait for the 24th :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.