Friday, April 25, 2014

4.25

TGIF!!!



Project Life and Pocket Pages products makes it sooo easy to create fast cards.  Our sentiments makes your cards extra-cute!  They are a match made in heaven!  I adore Ashley's sweet touches :)








Here's a flash back to one of my favorite "Karolyn" cards :)
I looooove the balanced out rainbow colors...and the blue paint splotch!  
The soft grey polka dots are the perfect neutral for this fantastic card!  Popping up the different layers really adds perfect dimension - LOVE!

The letter ‘E’ used to designate a failing grade until it was phased out by the 1930′s over fear of students interpreting it to mean ‘excellent’.

smooches!
Kim

4 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHH! I just love these two cards--- I LOVE how Karolyn created a beautiful card using so many stamps/dies! And Ashley's card is FAB! LOVE that Bold Buzzword set! FUN x1000000!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. The palette die is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS cards :)
    LOVE these stamps and dies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. I love all the wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.