Friday, April 4, 2014

4.4

Happy Friday to you friends!

My True Stamp class is this Saturday and I am soooo excited!!  I look forward to chatting with you (the students) tomorrow :)



Ashley rocked this card!  I love the use of the Borders 2 die (notebook edge)...and I love that she bent the paper a bit.  It adds great dimension!  The way she inked up the sentiment is fabulous and so are her layers.  This is an amazing card!!!


...and here is another amazing card!
I am not quite sure how Karolyn pressed the Frame 1 die into her card stock without cutting it, but I am definitely going to find out - it looks SO COOL!  The bold black sentiment stand out beautifully among the soft pretty colors - LOVE!!

Possums do not actually “play” dead. In fact, they 
pass out from being shocked.

I hope we have inspired you today.
BIG hugs,
Kim

6 comments:

  1. OHHHHHH! I just love this stamp set--- love the bold sentiments! And Ashley and Karolyn have wowed me AGAIN! LOOOOOOOVE their cards!! BEAUTIFULLY done <3

    Have fun at class tomorrow--- wish I could be there:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these! Looking forward to class tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post . It takes me almost half an hour to read the whole post. Definitely this one of the informative and useful post to me. Thanks for the share.retail designExponents is a worldwide company .This means you can leverage our resources from around the world to help your company go global.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS cards!!!
    LOVE the dimension of Ashley's cute card :)
    LOVE the colours & textures of Karolyn's delightful card ... I'm like you and want to learn more about it too :)

    Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow at True Stamp Kim ... I will be signing it at 1.30am our time, so I hope you bring plenty of coffee for me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.