Monday, April 7, 2014

4.7

Ahhhh Monday is here!
I hope you all enjoyed your weekend :)
My weekend was wonderful (and so relaxing).
We went to see Divergent (great movie)



Heidi's card is soooo pretty!!  Fabulous paper choices...and the way she embellished her card with our Flowers dies is perfection!  I love the shadow on her die cut word.  Her CAS design is great :)





Next....a paper pieced car that is freaking awesome!!  I love all of the elements that makes up this super cool card....the staples, the decorative paper edges, the water spots on the background...etc.  The striped car...my fav!!  (Numbers dies, Cardbooking dies)

There is a metal band called Hatebeak whose lead 
singer is an African grey parrot.

smooches!
Kim



6 comments:

  1. SUPER fun cards! I absolutely looooooooove the way Heidi used that flower paper with the PS flower dies! LOVE! And Kalyn's card--- FAB! LOVE LOVE LOVE! So glad you had a great weekend:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet cards...love the large word dies !

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS cards, LOVE the stamps & dies!!!
    ... I haven't seen Divergent yet, loved reading the books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the friend die & flowers. Like the masculine card. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie Divergent since I'm a Johnny Depp fan. I saw JD on David Letterman last wk when Davie Letterman announced his retirement. David Letterman had a clip of the Divergent movie to show & he asked JD what the scene that they would be showing was about. Well, did you know that JD does not go see any of his movies, premiere & has not watched them any other way either so he has no idea what the finished movie is like. This is true for all his movies.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.