Tuesday, April 8, 2014

4.8

well, hello friends :)  Thanks for being here with us.



Be prepared to say ohhhh and ahhhh because this tag set is incredibly gorgeous!  Ohhh how I LOVE this vellum deco bag!  Laurie embellished it beautifully.  I'd bet it's even more beautiful in person.





Swooooon!  I LOVE the corner of stars, the vellum cloud and the chunky glitter.  Her coloring is fantastic and so is her design.  Emily totally ROCKED IT!!!

There’s a building in London that reflects the Sun so perfectly, 

hugs and smooches!
Kim




4 comments:

  1. SO MUCH to LOVE!!!
    ... I started by listing all the things I LOVE about today's products & projects that I deleted it and now I'm saying - I LOVE IT ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can not wait until we get to order our goodies from the MarkerPOP! site for our design team projects for the blog. This adorable Spectrum set is one of my items to feature for them (and me!); can't wait! Emily's card up there is so darling, and that bag/tag combo is sooo pretty, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHH! I just love Laurie's gift bag and tag--- beautiful papers and beautifully created! LOVE:) And Em's card is just too cute-- love the glitter and corner of stars! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE ALL THE PS Creations, everyone on this DT and the PS rocks! coming here always brightens my day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.