Thursday, April 10, 2014

PS Patrol

I am so excited that it's PS Patrol day!  I LOVE showing off projects!  These are the ones that caught our eye this month...

This is such a happy card!  This would be a fabulous card to send to anyone at any time of the year.  I think we should all make a card like this one and actually send it snail mail...are you with me?  I love her monochromatic coloring!



“As published in Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine.” 
awwww, this is totally adorable, don;t you think?  I love the cute patterned elephants.  Her color choices are perfect and so is her design.


This is another amazing sample of beautiful coloring.  The bright colors are happy and fun!!  She did a great job of balancing out colors.  The patterned papers are perfect!


Yeah um...this is fantastic in every way!  She heat embossed the black "hello" and popped it up among the colorful words.  It's brilliant (nuff said)


Ack!  Those jelly beans looks good enough to eat!!  Valerie colored this card sooooo well.  This is absolutely adorable in every way.  I love the tilted sentiment  :)

Nestle has sold over 200 flavors of Kit Kat to Japan, including soy sauce, 
creme brulee, green tea, and banana.
xx Kim





8 comments:

  1. All so wonderful, and totally honored to be included with all these fantastic designers today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for showcasing my card. I feel so honored to be among the chosen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHH! I just love PS Patrol day! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these cards! LOVE the one by Maria F! LOOOOVE that elephant image and the design of her card! No wonder it was published:) LOVE!

    Congrats to all featured--- great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards!!! Love all of them.... Great inspiration! AJ@queenofmynest

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS cards - CONGRATULATIONS to all the talented crafters in the spotlight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the shoutout!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.