Saturday, May 10, 2014

5.10

Are you ready to be ridiculously inspired???

To say this card is pretty is a serious understatement!
I LOVE the flowing flowers....and the curved stitched line :)
(Pocket dies, Denim & Daisies)


This card is perfect for wedding, baby and graduation (among other things of course)  This is such a playful design and I LOVE IT!!
(Congratulations die)


JJ did a fabulous job with combining stamp sets.  So many of our images works very well with various stamp sets and dies.  Her sentiment treatment is wonderful and so are her sweet color choices.  I adore every inch of this card!
(Kitschy Kitchen, Kitchen Icons dies, Bitty Bungalows (sentiment),
Nine Lives(milk bottle))


WOW!  Those spicy peppers look AWEsome!
I L.O.V.E how she inked them...it really adds texture.
The braided twine - well, it rocks!!
(Desert Icons dies, Alfresco)

There is a 100% tax on gasoline in Denmark.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you amazing Mom's out there.  I hope your day is as special as you are tomorrow :)

hugz and smoochez
Kim

4 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers Day to you Kim! Fabuous cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! These cards by JJ and Laura--- AMMMMMMMMMAZING! WOW! I would love to get them in a room together and take lessons! OH! Maybe we should hold a PS craft weekend! OH MY OH MY! I'm so in:) I would love to learn from the PS DT!!!

    Happy Mother's Day to you, Kim!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES, I'm RIDICULOUSLY INSPIRED!!!
    DELICIOUS dies + SUPER stamps + CREATIVE crafters = FABULOUS cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm.. Being a Dane, I must say that I do not find that fun fact very funny ;o) Love the cards and am now even more eagerly awaiting the arrival of my latest order of Paper Smooches goodies :oD

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.